Our StaffHenry E. & Prince E. Dixon
Pastor & First Lady
Morning Worship Service
At the worship address below:
1169 Old Church Rd
Cordesville, SC 29434
On Sunday night, September 03, 1973, God spoke through prophecy that a church should be established. The church should be called Truth Tabernacle, and those wanting to join should sign their name. Henry E Dixon should be its pastor and founder. At that time, Pastor Dixon had not received his calling into the ministry. The years to follow would be that of dedication and sacrifice.
On Sunday, February 01, 1975, Truth Tabernacle began worshipping in the Payne’s Chapel Classroom. The presence of the Lord was their mightily. Many people from far and near came to be a part of the services and were blessed.
The land for the Ministries of Truth Tabernacle church was donated by Pastor H.E. Dixon’s grandfather Bro. Frank Brightman Sr., and on February 08, 1976, Groundbreaking Services for the present church edifice were conducted. In the month of June, the building was started. On January 01, 1978, we entered our former sanctuary. Shortly thereafter, the Brightman Memorial Fellowship Hall was erected. God continued to bless the ministry and the church.
Pastor H.E. Dixon is presently the pastor of The Ministries of Truth Tabernacle. Presently, there is a Ministerial Staff that is composed of the pastor, ministers, evangelist, and teacher. Other ministries are the Deacons, Mothers’, Missionaries, Ushers’ Ministries, Missionary Ministry, Christian Education Department, Ushers’ Ministry, Hospitality Committee, Pulpit Aide Committee, and the Music Ministry.
In our endeavor to serve humanity, the Ministry offers to those who want to worship along with us our Transportation Ministry. Visitation to the sick and shut in can be made.